THE FINAL DAY OF FROCKTOBER!

I made it! I did it! 31 dresses for Frockober. I'm so proud of myself for sticking it out.

It's also Halloween. Happy Halloween. I'm not one to really get into Halloween, but I couldn't resist making Emily's final dress Halloween inspired.




And so completes Frockotber for 2013. Thank you to Pamela McKay for your generous donation yesterday. It's much appreciated, and has taken my total funds raised for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation to $450! I think that's pretty awesome, but I'm still a few hundred short of my goal of $700. 

If you'd like to help me reach my goal, you can donate here! My fund raising page will be active until February next year, so if you are reading this in the future (how very sci-fi), you can still donate! Unless of course you are reading it past Feb 2014!

Ok, so since it's the last post for Frocktober, I thought I would create a little overview:


and if you have stumbled on to this post and have no idea what it's all about, my original post is here!

Thanks to those who donated, and thanks to those who've followed!

x


3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog while searching cookbook cover designs. My Abuela's Kitchen looks lovely, just added it to my Amazon cart. Glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete