FrOctober 26th & 27th 


My final double whammy-weekend! Only 4 more dresses to go! I've raised $325 so far - which is exciting, but there is room for more (there is always room for more when it comes to raising money for cancer research!).

Thank you so much to my dear friend Sarah Adair for your generous donation. It was nice to get over the $300 mark with your help! Can I make it to $400 before the end of the challenge? Help me out over here!

So it's another double-dress weekend. Yesterday was the final day of Semi-Permanent Melbourne. T'was a fantastic day full of inspiration. I think, deep down, I secretly wish I could be a typographer as the talks that were most inspiring to me were from Seb Lester, and Jessica Hische. Oh my god, amazing. It's insane how talented these people are. I wish I could be one-quarter - nay - one-tenth as talented as these guys. Check out their work.

Until then... I keep trucking along with my own work which seems so sub-standard after spending two days listening to amazing creatives... ho hum.






No comments:

Post a Comment