FrOctober 25th

Today was spent at Semi-Permanent, an inspiring design conference I like to try to get to every few years (if funds allow!). Stand out talk today was from Julian Frost, the illustrator and creator of the 'Dumb Ways to Die' campaign for Metro trains. So great! I'm looking forward to tomorrow as there are a few illustrators speaking - not a bad way to spend a Saturday even if it is work related.

Today's dress is super cute. Another Etsy find. I wanted to buy it, but it's unfortunately the wrong size for me. Maybe you might like it? It's over here.




Don't forget, I am doing this for a very good cause...to raise money for Ovarian Cancer Research via Froctober. If you would like to make a donation you can head over here. Also, feel free to share these posts via Twitter or Facebook, or anyway really! Every dollar counts. Thanks!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment