Wedded!

Finally! The day arrived.

I got married almost two weeks ago!! It was a mammoth effort for everyone involved in the set up...and pack down. But totally worth it in the end.

I had been collecting vintage plates, cutlery, tablecloths, napkins, doilies etc, and making paper flowers petal by petal to adorn the tables and my bouquet. Now it is all been and gone I have time on my hands once again! A little bit sad, but exciting at the same time.

Here's a sneak peek of the day. I can't wait to get the professional photos taken by the absolutely amazing gals Love Katie & Sarah. They were incredible and I will share those photos soon.


My gorgeous husband
My paper flower bouquet!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You both look so happy... I wish you a lifetime of joy and love with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, everything looks wonderful! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very belated congratulations! It looks like it was an absolutely gorgeous day (with so many pretty, thoughtful, creative details) and of course, you look stunning! x

    ReplyDelete