Sow n' Sow

A number of months ago I started to work with the lovely Michelle Brady on the re-branding of her gorgeous 'gift of seeds' business, 'Sow n' Sow' (love the name). I was very lucky to score the job as, apart from Michelle being wonderful to work for, she lives just around the corner from me in Northcote, fed me lunch all the time (mmm, toasties...), and let me bring my dog Ruby into work with me (Michelle's dog Maude is still a little traumatised by Ruby's visits).

Working closely with Michelle, I helped with the re-brand of her business and the redesign of her 'gift of seeds' packets. It was such a fun job to work on. Michelle let me get a little creative with the designs and I took them in a 'watercolour/collage' direction. My favourite :)

Here are the final designs!



The range includes: Sunflowers, Poppies, Forget-Me-Not, 'Thank-you' Marigolds, 'Happy Birthday' Sweet Peas, and a trio of herbs (Basil, Coriander & Parsley). They have been printed locally on recycled card and have no glue, so they are even more environmentally friendly!




They are a gift card and pack of seeds in one... there is space on the back to write a message to your recipient!





And they even come with a sturdy weather proof planter tag. Love seeing my illustrations on something a little different.





We got a little clever and created these oh-so-cute gift tags which transform into mini paper-plants. You can create your own paper garden! 



Constructing the paper garden


Here is me, working away on the illustrations...





You can buy Sow n' Sow products online over here or in lots of amazing gift shops around Australia (there is a stockist list on the website). There are lots more gorgeous creatively green gifts for sale through Sow n' Sow too!

x

4 comments:

  1. Something different to the usual seed packets... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! this is your work? wow i just got an email about these and am in the process of convincing my partner we should stock them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! What sort of shop do you have? They are great little gifts :-)

      Delete
  3. Love the seed packets, oh and I've just ordered your cook book from amazon uk, looking forward to it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete