Floribunda stationery range

It's here! Well, almost. Due out in September, my Floribunda stationery range has arrive from the printers and a sample range has landed onto my door step thanks to Hardie Grant Books.

The range includes a journal, set of 3 mini note books, and a set of 20 (4 designs) gift cards which comes in a lovely box. How excitement!!

The design sits along side my cookbook 'My Abuela's Table' nicely...and also sits well with my up coming stoneware range (is that a hint and a half or what!?)

Here are a few photos. Keep an eye out in September for my range. It should be available in book shops and department stores. Yay! 



x

2 comments:

  1. Hey Daniella, thanks for the stock cube tip. I have a total phobia of stock cubes after once biting into one as a child, thinking it was chocolate! Your book is gorgeous - and this stationery is amazing. Can't believe there will be stoneware too! Can you drop me a line when that's in the offing?
    cheers
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Looks absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete