Goodness me! It's been a while.

I've been super busy lately, which has been great for me, but bad for my blog. I've been wanting to share some images of the work I've been doing over the past 6 months, but sometimes it's hard when it's all a bit 'top secret'.

I did think I would be able to get away with showing you a few little paintings I did recently for a certain book, which will remained un-named, that will be out later this year. Another fun job with Hardie Grant!





In other news, I am working hard on my stationery range this week (another great Hardie Grant project), and a few other fun jobs. Oh, and I'm finally on to the final art work for the children's book I am illustrating for Little Hare. It's been a huge learning process. Who would have thought illustrating a kid's book would be difficult?...trust me...it's the most difficult thing I've ever taken on! Anyway, I hope to show some sneaky peeks of that later this year.

ALSO! I'm going to be at The Sister's Markets this year! First one starts on Saturday May 5 (get your gifts for Mother's Day). They have a new venue at the Northcote Town Hall (convenient for me!) while the Brunswick Town Hall goes through a restoration. I can't wait to have a stall there. It's always super busy and the talent there is amazing (what ever money I make might disappear by the end of the day). So if you're in Melbourne, I hope to see you there!

x

1 comment:

  1. I love these sneak peeks - gorgeous! Sounds like you've been super busy. I can well imagine that a children's book would be a huge challenge but if anyone's up to the task it's you! Can't wait to get my hands on it when it comes out :)

    ReplyDelete