Bliss is...having Koko Black as a client. Well, maybe it is also termed as 'over-indulgence'.


A couple of months ago I did a job for the wonderful Melbourne based chocolate company, providing the illustrations for their re-vamped Sandpiper range of choccies. I created three cheeky birds (Sandpipers funnily enough!) to grace the packaging of milk, dark and white chocolate buttons, nuts and other yummy things such as liquorice bows, orange segments (to die for!) and nougat.


I was also lucky enough to have a chance to work closely with the fabulous Studio Round who designed the packaging and new sub-brand direction. I love Studio Round's work, so I was chuffed to be providing the illustrations for their overall design.



illustration for 'Humble Adventurist'

illustration for 'Frequent flyer'

illustration for 'Nibble feeder' 

finished packaging
finished packaging
what was left of the liquorice bows
after I demolished them

Best thing was receiving a big box filled with samples of the chocolates. I am trying not to eat them all at once. Trying...


x

3 comments: