Meet Me At Mikes Crafty Journal


This month, the goddess of craft Pip Lincolne released a new crafty journal which I had the great honour of designing (we share Hardie Grant as a publisher!). The Meet Me At Mikes Crafty Journal is a combination of craft projects, 'how to's, and blank pages for you to jot down your own crafty ideas and thoughts.


I had lots of fun working on this journal, and it inspired me to pick up the knitting needles once again. Thanks for the inspiration Pip! 




You can buy Pip's Meet Me At Mike's Crafty Journal at all good book shops for the great price of $24.95. Such a bargain! I am going to be buying these for Chrissy presents this year.













1 comment:

  1. ill have to get myself a copy. I hear my coasters that I did for her first book are in this one too....a snippet of them.

    ReplyDelete