South East Asian Food by Rosemary Brissenden...illustrations by ME!

So, I've been doing lots of work for Hardie Grant Books over the past few months, and one of my smaller jobs has just hit the shelves. I did the little illustrations that appear in the newly published South East Asian Food, by Rosemary Brissenden.

This book has been around since the 1970's, but recently re-vamped and re-released by Hardie Grant. This is an amazing bible of Asian food. I've already started cooking from it and I'm chuffed to have my illustrations appear in such a delicious book. 

You can buy it here!

And here are a few pages with my illustrations:



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I've been cooking my way through My Abuela's Table as well, really loving channelling the Mexican flavors I miss from the vibrant Mexican community back home (Washington DC). Will be sharing some of those experiences on the blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. thats so excellent! How exciting for you and it must make you feel so proud!! They are beautiful illustrations :)

    ReplyDelete