A sneak peek!!: My Abuela's Table


The count down is on... 5 weeks until my illustrated Mexican cookbook 'My Abuela's Table' is published by the wonderful people at Hardie Grant Books. Back when I created this book for my Publication elective at uni, I had no idea this is where it would end up. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about it!


The finished book came in the other day from the printer/binder and I have to say, it looks (and smells!) lovelyI thought I would share a few photos sporadically over the next few weeks to whet your appetite until it comes out. 


So here is sneak peek number one:


The cover: there is a wonderful
surprise under the dust jacket,
but I won't spoil it here...
Ooo, I love this page. Looks like
a real book! Wait! It is!!


     


7 comments:

  1. looks beautiful! mmm... and tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! How lovely! I can't wait to see it and cook from it! It looks so beautiful! Congratulations to YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniella - will it be widely available, or can we pre-order it from somewhere? I have a long list of people who want it! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou!! I think it's going to be widely available in Australia. At most book shops I would say. I think my heart just skipped a beat!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the picutres! I realy hope it will be available in NZ to! =O Its so pretty, im just like in awe =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so beautiful - big congratulations! :)

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete