Sulphur Creek Tasmania

I've just spent a lovely week traveling around the North-West area of Tasmania. I spent my birthday at Sulphur Creek, which is just west of Penguin a little town known (funnily enough) for it's local 'little penguins'. We decided to park the motor-home (such fun!) right next to the beach at Sulphur Creek (no smell of sulphur detected).

We tried to find the penguins as they came up to shore after dark, but I think we either missed them completely... just couldn't see them... or they came to shore later. I think it might have been the later. We were woken in the middle of the night by the noisy little buggers right outside our window. The early wake up call wasn't all bad though as the stars were amazing and I got to draw this little memory the next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment