And I'm done.

After 3 long hard years, I have finally finished my Communication Design degree. Hurrah.

It really couldn't have finished better, winning best folio. How that happened, I have no idea. But it put a smile on my face that made my cheeks hurt.

Now that I have finished I am a mixture of excitement, nerves and fear. Putting myself out there is not something that comes naturally, but I will try my best as I am itching to get my career started!

Until then, I am busy with my craft. I will be at the Northcote Town Hall markets this November-December selling my wares before Xmas. I am really looking forward to it this year! I am also stocking my craft in a new shop in Wynnum, Queensland (a little seaside suburb of Brisbane), which is were my Grandma grew up and where her ashes now lie. I like that I am a little closer to her in spirit.

The shop is called The Collective Store. I am pretty excited and hope that I sell some stuff there. It's nice to be in a real shop :-)

I have been working on a new identity for my craft line, which has always been called One Black Sheep, but now has a look that is in keeping with my current illustrative style. I like my sheep. I think he is cute. He shall be named Henry.

I am still working on business card/swing tags/etc, but it's a start! Website is also on the way.






No comments:

Post a Comment